Saturday, October 16, 2010

Special Day 1

I woke up smiling at 5 am reading a text message from my TART. I greeted her with a never ending "GOOD MORNING" then told her "text you later mag-aayos lang ako ng gamit dito sa bahay" but the truth is, I made this blog page to surprise her but then nag-ayos din naman ako ng gamit ko. I prepare myself for review class and leave at around 8:45 am. 

I made a moderate mistake for making an alternate route going to Cubao but instead of getting there in a flash, BOOM! I stuck in moderate traffic because of effin jeepney's. Hindi ko naman sila masisi kasi it's their job, but their doing it in a freakin manner! 

Before I arrived in Cubao, Tart called me to ask where I was and telling me that they will be fetched by Mike and Xavier. 

When I passed Cubao, I drove fast to avoid getting late. I took a new route that I think faster than my usual route to SM Manila, and indeed it is faster but maybe because it's Saturday; I'll try that same route during weekdays. 

I arrived at SM Manila at exactly 10 am, I bought food at Jollibee for Tart and Klara. 

REVIEW CLASS. 

After review class, next is HISTORY.

Tart, I had fun with you today. I really like our chat and hugs. I hope you'll be mine forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment