Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Two Hours and Forty Five Minutes

8:35 PM

Curious what's with this two hours and forty five minutes? It's just a drive home from SM Manila to our house. From SM Manila to SM Marikina i drove for about two hours and get my ECG result and thank God the result is normal! I ate yogurt's new flavor GREEN TEA at White Hat and then SILENCE...... It taste good and I assume healthy. After I ate, I drove from SM Marikina to our house and it took me 45 minutes! WHAT A HELL OF A TRAFFIC! 

Usually and with normal traffic, I drive from Antipolo to SM Manila 45 minutes to 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes in the afternoon; and for this day it took me 2 hours and 45 minutes from SM Manila to Antipolo!!! What the hell! Para na akong umuwi ng Tarlac! 

But thank God I got home safely and my ECG result is normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment